Saturday, April 25, 2015

#HAWMC Challenge Day 25: Word Cloud

Note: Today's prompt was to use "Wordle" to create a word cloud filled with words that come to mind when I think about my condition.  Technology and I sometimes don't get along, though, and I couldn't get "Wordle" to work for me.  So, here is an alternative from www.abcya.com -- a site for children!  Good Grief!  Now, I am not the most creative person in the world, so please forgive me for all this lacks!



GASTROPARESIS: PARALYZED STOMACH



Here is a list of the words I intended to include.  Some apparently did not make the cut!  I look forward to tomorrow's challenge... when I can use sentences again!

GASTROPARESIS 
PAIN
BLOATING
NAUSEA
VOMITING
EARLY SATIETY
WEIGHT LOSS
MALNUTRITION
HOPE
ADVOCACY
FAITH
FIGHT
CHANGE
BE HEARD
SPEAK
LIVE
EAT
FOOD
NUTRITION
LONELINESS
ISOLATION
DEPRESSION
SURGERIES
TUBES
PICC LINES
SCARS
BELIEVE
PROTEIN SHAKES
SUPPORT
FRIENDSHIP
COMPASSION
SHARING
SOCIAL MEDIA
ACTIVISM
ATTENTION
CURE
BETTER TREATMENTS
MEDICATIONS
JOY
EXPECTATION
TRUST
PHYSICIANS
MEDICAL CARE
VENT
OPTIMISM
ENDURANCE
PERSEVERANCE
DETERMINATION
PERSIST
SURVIVE
HUNGER
STARVATION
THRIVE
EXERCISE
NUTRITION
LIQUIDS
WITHSTAND
UNDERSTANDING
FORTITUDE
WILLPOWER
DEDICATION
RESOLVE
GRIT
STRUGGLE

No comments:

Post a Comment